EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station
- Sizeable 256Wh capacity and 300W output.
- Fastest recharge; 0-100% in only 60 min, 70% faster than the industry norm.
- Charge without damaging the battery with TÜV Rheinland safe charge certification.
- Lightweight at only 3.5 kg, 30% lighter than the industry standard.
- Safe LFP battery provides 10 years of use.
- X-Boost powers devices with a 600W output. Run 99% of consumer electronics.
- 4 ways to charge: AC, car, solar, and USB-C.
- <30ms EPS auto-switch for essential devices.
- Smart app control with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
We have the EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station just as a little backup. Our main use for it is when we're working outside or in a café. It's small enough to take it everywhere with you. It's the ideal power station when you just need to charge smart phones or laptops or even a TV. We have plugged the caravan directly into it. It would probably last the day but it wouldn't last very long if you had your fridge on electric, although it could probably run it for an hour or two if you really needed it to but it's not really it's intended use.
We currently use it to plug in our rear-view cordless camara. The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station sits on the bed at the back of the caravan, with the camara bungeed strapped to the inside of the rear window. It was meant as a temporary fix but it's one that works so why change it!?
The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station has been pretty faultless, even after a couple of drops, it still always turns on and it gives that extra little bit of power for when we need it.